Why do some organizations succeed at adopting and applying AI solutions, while others fail miserably?
A Transformational Applied Analytics Research Program Aimed At Radically Expediting GTM Precision, Client Adoption & Performance Outcomes From AI & ML Solutions Across Financial Services Organizations and Technology Firms
Led by Simon Brightman, Doctoral Researcher, Cardiff Business School
Supervised by Professor Arman Eshraghi, Professor of Finance and Investment, Deputy Head of Section for Research, Impact and Innovation, Cardiff Business School
Co-Supervised by Professor Luigi De Luca, Associate Dean for Doctoral Studies, Professor of Marketing and Innovation
This question (Why do some organizations succeed at adopting and applying AI solutions, while others fail miserably?) has huge implications for Financial Services organizations using AI technologies and the vendors selling into them, and lies at the basis of this research undertaking.
Current solutions, even those that rely on advanced analytics such as ML, are missing key research that could revolutionize the speed and precision with which sales and other key decisions are made. This research program aims to close those gaps with novel approaches that help advance state of the art, and the performance of those firms that adopt these tools.
PE & VC Firms
Advisory Firms & Integrators
FS Hubs, Networks, Associations
Cloud, Analytics, Data Vendors
AI Think Tanks & Labs
Why Participate? Early, Even Complimentary Access To…
Ongoing Readiness Diagnostics
- Proprietary Diagnostics to Measure FSI Adoption Readiness
- Unique insight into driving factors preventing adoption
- Guidance on targeting firms and departments to maximize adoption
Unique Market Data , Benchmarks & Analytics
- Early access to proprietary anonymized data & benchmarks sets on segment performance
- Proprietary AI & ML analytics based on this data.
- Data for use as part of planning and forecasting, risk management and investment decisions
Integrated ML sales tools to prioritize and engage
- AI & ML analytics seamlessly embedded in sales tools for use as part of existing CRM or standalone.
- Used for enhanced prioritization, pricing and GTM decisions based on proprietary analytics
Download our brochure, share with others
Contact Simon Brightman to learn more