‘What is the impact of AI & ML driven analytics on consumer and commercial adoption (and the success) of Financial Services products?’
Research guided by the University of Ottawa, Telfer School of Management
The purpose of this project is to quantify the impact of AI & ML Analytical models on adoption of new products and services across consumer and commercial client bases.
In other words: Do investments in advanced analytics (and which type) yield better results for FIs and their clients?
The results will be used to support decision makers within FIs, FinTech and larger Technology firms as well as investment firms in determining their product analytics investment strategies & plans.
Target organizations include Banks (small & large, traditional & neo), Insurance companies, Alternative lenders and the Analytics firms servicing them.
Broad aspects considered will include (but are not limited to):
- The type of Financial Services organization
- The client base
- The product base
- The leadership and teams involved (or missing)
- The nature of the analytics and algorithms used
- Legal and compliance matters
- The stage at which the analytics are used
- Internal and external (alternative/3rd Party) data assets used (or missing)
Please contact me with any questions.
Simon Brightman, BSc, MBA (uOttawa), MSt (Cambridge)
Adjunct Professor, University of Ottawa, Telfer School of Management